Tuesday, January 12, 2021

WILD HORSES



WILD HORSES


I was drawn to a video suggestion I saw on YouTube about a beautiful brown wild stallion  and his mare.  Usually something like this would not particularly grab my interest, but this time it did. This wild horse (Phoenix) jumped the fence after being captured in order to go search for his companion.  As far as I know wild horses are mates till they die.  Unfortunately he could not find her, but instead of taking the opportunity to be free, he came back to his family.  The woman who adopted him always felt that Phoenix was sad as she often saw him looking into the distance.  She knew he was longing for the mare.  One day, she saw a photo of this mare, and having her own photo could compare the two.  She was elated to find it to be a match and did whatever she could to adopt the mare as well.  She named the mare "Ghost", as she was to her like a ghost, nowhere to be found.  

Looking away from what the New Age and powers that be uphold with regard to the Phoenix, we can see why Father led me to this video. The meaning of this mythical bird, the Phoenix, is particularly applicable to the stallion that resembles our Bridegroom.   

phoenix symbolizes birth, death, and rebirth, as well as eternity, strength, and renewal. The whole idea that this mythical bird is reborn from the ashes of the flames of death signifies a journey through fire or adversity.

This morning whilst driving between the wheatfields on our way to a town nearby, my daughter, in a very "by the way" way drew my attention to a brown horse standing in the middle of a field.  It was then that we saw the white horse in front of him, lying in the field.  Instantly Father stirred in my spirit the message He wants to give.  And the message was holding hands with my emotional disposition that I have had since getting up this morning...very heartbroken.

I believe that Father was allowing me to feel some of His heartache for the Bride. I was saddened this morning as I was contemplating the flood of media, conspiracies and classified intel from everywhere.  This one says this and the other one says that, and just who are we to believe?  All seem so plausible and convincing.  And in the process, the net that the enemy has spun through the internet catches the attention, minds and hearts of His Bride.  This explains the flash vision of a black spider I saw the other day just as I woke up.  The internet has been spun and she is caught and I see it as clear as daylight.  I suppose in a way I feel like this woman who just wants to get the mare (Bride) to come back to him.  Because he misses her so much.  That is why my heart is broken because He longs for His Bride.  

Instead what is seen is an every increasing appetite for what the lastest news is and who gets the best credible intel and as it so happens to be, it never ends.  Where we are told to come to Him, we go to the net the spider has spun and we browse and browse.  Without knowing it, we are leaning upon the flesh to get our intel.  Does it not stand to reason that we are to go to the One who knows all things?  But yet, the first place we go is to the spider's web.  

Part of the reason for the heartbreak is that the Bride is so busy with the current events that she looses sight of the time we are in.  That is to say at the very doorstep of the Great Tribulation.  And why is this important?  Because the battle we are presently fighting is not a physical war, but a spiritual war.  Yet, in great uproar with all her credible intel she stands up and declares that she will not take this lying down.  She will stand up against the regulations.  She will do what it takes to overturn the deception and the control enforced on her, because she is free and will not allow anyone to capture her!  And yet, she is unable to see the net spun around her.  The hour is now that we are to come into that secret place where we are hidden.  Hidden not from this world, but hidden in Him.  To be in that place where she is able to lay all on the altar so that He may be her all in all.  Because those who are called to be workers in the time to come, although being baptised in the Spirit, will endure hardship with those left behind.  And if we are figthing for our rights now in the flesh, what will we do when they want to take our jobs, our homes, our loved ones?  Will we be able to still be strong for those around us when all is taken from them?  For they will be broken and torn in pieces crying out, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken us!"  What will you be crying?  Why is it that He raises prophets and apostles as He did then if not to prepare the Bride for the time to come?  When we read the epistles like Ephesians, Thessalonians and James we see the type and shadow so clearly of what is to come, but yet we are still so focused on the current state of affairs as if it is eternal.  The only thing eternal is the Kingdom of God and all that it contains.  

It seems the Lord is flooding me with so many messages.  They almost seem contradicting, but in the end, if you discern a bit more carefully...the message remains HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD.  Hearts circumcised from all that pertains to the flesh.  I am either a mad woman and are making all of this up, or God's heart is yearning for His Bride to see the late hour and that she would return unto Him with all her heart.  Please prayerfully consider the Word He gave me today.

WORD - received 12/01/21 

My Bride is not ready for the things to come.  Have I not said that My ways are not yours and that my thoughts higher than yours?  Yet she gets tired running with the footman, how then will she run with the horses?  For her eyes are not on Me, but on this world.  How can two walk together unless they are in agreement?  Do I then not require of her to ensure that her dress is spotless?  Yet she is walking this hour through the streets of this world, window shopping - lusting after the things displayed.  

Do you think that I take it lightly that you have wondering eyes?  Do you think that I esteem your leaning on the flesh as a light thing?  Have I not made it abundantly clear - HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD!

Write My daughter, write unto My Bride.  Tell her that I long for her to be spotless.  That she remains undefiled until I come.  For just as she longs for My return, I long to return unto her.  But will she be My virgin Bride or will she be defiled? Leaning on her Beloved, or leaning on the arms of the flesh?  Leaning on her own understanding, or leaning on the wisdom that is of above?

For as I look now upon her I see her mixed within the crowd.  Have I not said, COME OUT OF HER!  And yet, she lusts with her eyes, she lusts with the flesh and the pride of life is what she fights for.  

Decide now!  Whose Kingdom do you seek?  For I am coming and it is soon.  Will you be ready?  Will your eyes be single and on Me as My eyes are ever on you?


Please Read:

To the Church in Ephesus

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment