Sunday, January 10, 2021

BUILT UPON THE ROCK



BUILT UPON THE ROCK


If there is one position that we often find ourselves in, it would be to be distracted.  No one is immune.  In proverbs 27: 20 we read, "Hell and destruction are never full, so the eyes are never satisfied."  I wrote this on a piece of paper a while ago and pasted it behind my cellphone for obvious reasons.  Another scripture that comes to mind is what we read in 1 John 2 regarding the love of this world.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The reality is that just as much as our tongues give away the condition of our hearts, in the same way, what we look at as well.  We know that the heart is to be governed and guarded for it is the wellspring of life.  Everything we say, hear, see or do comes from out of our hearts.  We know that what we expose ourselves to inevitably will either bring life or death.  But the scripture referred to in Psalm 27:20 makes it clear that it is not so easy to turn away the eyes.  It is compared to the insatiable appetite of hell and destruction.  Think about that.  The reality is that our eyes are governed by our hearts as the wellspring.  This too gives away what is in our hearts.  I know that I am stating the obvious, but bear with me please.

Of late I have become increasingly aware of the distractions that is around the whole of this world.  Not just in America, although mostly there, but across the whole earth.  The earth is indeed in disarray and uproar.  Completely playing into the hands of the globalists.  Are you in uproar too?  Is your heart vexed because of all the injustice?  Are you enraged with the utter deception and fraud that has captured the hearts of man in this present world climate we find ourselves in?  Are you fuming at the mouth?  Are you holding onto the philosophy that “all we need is for good people to do nothing”?  Are you moved by how you feel or are you governed by the Spirit of God?  In which camp do you find yourself?  The one where you fight for your rights, or the one where you lay down all your rights?  Is your patriotism just as strong as your religious passion?  Have you laid it truly down and not just subscribed to “I am not of this world” but in essence what comes out of your heart, that is to say what you say, watch and listen to, are actually the true state of your heart.  Am I saying that we become hermits?  No.  I am asking why are you so angry over a world that is about to taste the judgment of God?  Are you looking at all these things through His eyes, or your own? 

My spirit is vexed within me about the state of the Bride that has been taken up in the spiritual tsunami that has taken place.  Many have had dreams of a great earthquake that will hit America.  They have seen massive tsunamis in dreams and visions, including me.  A thought came to me yesterday.  What if the earthquake is actually the dividing of America in this time of the election, and what if the tsunamis are also symbolic of the wave that will engulf her from both sides?  I am not saying that there will not be a literal earthquake or tsunamis, but I am looking at this with prophetic eyes.  For the whole of America is indeed divided and the darkness is overwhelming her from both sides.  And as with a tsunami, it takes everything with it.  It erodes, it destroys and it overwhelms.  The greatest of this present tsunami that is now coming from all sides is fear.  The other is injustice.  And just like a tsunami in the natural, what is left with at the end is utter chaos and utter devastation. 

Jesus told His disciples that He knows those who does His will and that He likens them to a man that builds his house, that is to say his life, on a rock. We know this rock is Jesus.  But He says a storm comes and the man who built his house on the sifting sand fell down, but the house of the rock, in spite of the storm stood unharmed.  I am reminded also of President Trump’s words of “this is the calm before the storm”.  Well, the storm is upon us.  But the question is on what are you?  Are you really still on the Rock of have you been taken with the tsunami?  Has fear or injustice engulfed you?  Are you outspoken in your vexation over the injustice of this world, not just political, but even the control that they wish to expose enforce on us?  Jesus hated injustice, but He never lost sight of His Father’s point of view, which is the Kingdom of God. Usually when you want the best view you go to a rock…to have an elevated position and different perspective.

Whose kingdom are you really building now?  Is it this world’s kingdom you are fighting for?  Is it His Kingdom?  Which one are you presently fighting for and are you being truthful when you answer this question? 

I am reminded of James’ words of wisdom…

James 3: 13 - 18

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

I had a dream last year wherein Father gave me clear instruction to remain focused.  And as much as we are to heed the instruction, the question remains whether we will examine our hearts and allow Him to show us where we are still take up with the present storm raging.  The only safe place is upon the Rock so that when the storm becomes greater, which it will, we will be able to be a light unto the nations.


Dream:


I dreamed that I was on a get away with my husband. In my dreams my husband represents Jesus. We were lying in bed and my head was on his chest. It was in the middle of the night. Suddenly I saw this massive full moon outside. We're talking massive! I went out to go look at it. All of a sudden, this enormous elephant passed right in front of me and as I looked to the left from where it came, I saw this woman walking. She said to me... Did you see the elephant? I said, never mind the elephant, check out this massive moon!! The next moment someone I know who is extremely poor was at my side telling me the plans she had to buy her kids different things. Then as I returned to our bedroom, I saw that our room was adjacent to other people's room. I could see through the curtains how their four kids were lying on the floor fighting and irritating one another. End of dream.

Interpretation:

The Lord is saying to His bride. Do not allow what will happen in this world to distract you from intimacy with me. This is the part where I am lying with my head on His chest (heart). For there will be great signs (moon) in the sky... Do not get distracted. There will be great things happening politically (Elephant - Republican), the woman representing this world and carnal Christian’s eyes only on the elephant. Neither be distracted by the cares of this world (poor friend). And do not get distracted with the children of God fighting amongst each other.

Stay in "bed" (intimacy) with Me. Do not get distracted.  Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

You judge yourself whether you have been distracted.

 

Please Read:

 

1 Corinthians 3: 9 - 15

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Phil. 4:8
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Song of Solomon 2:14 - 17

14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.

15 Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

1 comment:

  1. That is the way we are in America today. We need to turn back to God and away from the politics of the day. We are in the last days and our redemption is drawing near. We do not need to be double minded as a fellow sister in Christ has posted as well today. Looking up for that day when he calls us home. Blessings to you my sister.

    ReplyDelete