Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My Florence Nightingale - Prophetic Word

 





My Florence Nightingale

The Man-child

I had a vision of what looked like a boy of about 7 - 8yrs old lying on a hospital bed (Just guessing his age by his length) However, this was no normal hospital. The boy was in a facility where they program children. Over his head was these earphones. His upper torso and arms were held tight by this thick white band and his feet were chained. There was a nurse standing by him, but I could not make any detail from out about her...

Interpretation: After the escape of the Bride of Christ, a group of harvest workers will return, endued with the power of the Holy Spirit. These harvest workers will be sent out to bring in a mighty harvest. The church as a whole is still bound and the feet of the gospel chained and will be more chained in the coming times. But He will send out His workers to heal the broken hearted, set the captives free and declare liberty. The man-child is this mighty harvest of souls that will be harvested by the harvest workers.

Word received this morning on 6th December 2020

My child, I see them bound. I see my child, that which I have bore, bound hands and feet. I see how the enemy has come and whispered deception and lies and have made him sick.

Am I not the Great Physician? Have I not come to heal the broken hearted? To set the captives free? Is it not to those who are bound that I as the Truth have come to declare liberty to? Yet truth has fallen to the streets and My child is bound.

Whom will go for Me? Whom will I send? A Body has been prepared by Me. A Body sanctified, healed and restored. Her will I send out...MY FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE. She will bring light. She will minister. She will touch and declare My liberty. She will not break, but heal. She will heal with the balm she has been healed with. Go in then My Bride to the sick, the broken and the destitute. Say to those who are fearful, do not be afraid. Behold your God will come. Say to those who are in darkness, arise shine! Heal the lame and restore their broken walls. For the Plunderer will soon come and desolation will be everywhere.

I will fill your lamp with oil and darkness will not be able to stand before the meek and lowly, My chosen ones. Those that I will send in the streets to feed the hungry. To clothe the naked and heal the sick. Prepare the broken walls.

Cry out in the streets..."Behold, the Bridegroom cometh. He is at the door!" Those who are in Me will walk in the light and will not stumble in the darkness. They will walk as I walked. Go then, arise shine for your light has come!

A brief explanation:

I believe this is a message to the harvest workers for the man-child that will be birthed...the left behind church. For the first time I realize that the birthing of the man-child is not just the rapture after the 6/7 years, but the New Church Reformation because of the great revival. That in itself is a birth. As His working Bride, we will be bringing a great harvest of children into the Kingdom of God, although they will also be seen as the guests at the wedding.


Please Read:


Luke 12: 35 - 43

35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants. 39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through. 40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all? 42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Isaiah 6:8

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.


Some facts about Florence Nightingale that I found interesting, especially if we look at it with end-time eyes. She was known as "The Lady with the Lamp". (i actually did not know that she walked around with a lamp. We are the light of the world. She is also known as the "Angel of Crimea", Crimea being a place near the Black Sea. Crimea"s meaning is Tauris - So Angel of Tauris. She started working when she was 33 years old. The name Florence means blossoming flower Nightingale bird is known for its most beautiful songs, even though it is quite a bland looking bird. (The beauty of holiness) She was the younger of two daughters (reminds me of something...Jacob - Leah/Rachel She married a William Nightingale, who inherited an estate. William means desire and protection. At the age of 16, she experienced one of several “calls from God.” She viewed her particular calling as reducing human suffering. Nursing seemed the suitable route to serve both God and humankind. She was awarded the Order of Merit a reward those who provided especially eminent service in the armed forces or particularly distinguished themselves in science, art, literature, or the promotion of culture. It has a civilian and a military division. Both men and women are admitted into the order; Florence Nightingale was the first woman awarded the honour (1907) She also received the title of "Lady of Grace' from the Order of St. John of Jerusalem. She called the arrival of injured soldiers from the Battle of Balaklava and the Battle of Inkerman as the "Kingdom of Hell".



No comments:

Post a Comment