Saturday, December 19, 2020

Alignment then Assignment


 

Alignment then Assignment'

Father has many ways in which He speaks to me.  It may be in His Word, dreams or visions or just what seems as insignificant events that happen on a day to day basis.  A word here or something I see there.  Of late He has drawn my attention to a video of a chiropractor that has been alligning his patients backs, but also their necks and hips.  These joints and ligaments out of alignment caused great pain and discomfort. Often something small or an injury from way back. The moment the alignment happens there is an instant release and the joy flows.  As per the algorithms on YouTube I would find these vids over and over.  But I kept on being drawn to them and thought yesterday that Father may possibly want to talk to me about this.  This made me think of the devotional I wrote about the backbone of the Body which is the preparation of the Body and that Father started this devotional in my spirit with the words Divine Assignments. This morning when I came to sit down and spend time with Father I instantly felt the anointing upon me.  He has been dealing with me with my own alignment, so to speak, and I am earnestly seeking Him to do His complete work in me so that He can use me in whatever capacity He desires.  If you have not read the devotional on the blog called Backbone Foundations, I encourage you to read it, as it is a great encouragement and necessary understanding for His Bride.  Father gave me a word this morning, which I first and foremost apply to myself as with all other words He gives me.  I pray you hear what the Spirit is saying to the Bride in this crucial time we are in, because what happens today affects tomorrow.  This is a very busy season and it is very easy to get distracted in responsibilities and festivities, but I urge you by the Spirit of God to seek Him like never before.  He is the Rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.  Today when you hear Him speak, do not harden your heart, but ask the Holy Spirit in earnestness to show where you need alignment...afterall, it is all about Him.


Word Received 20/12/20

Have I not said that I will once more shake the earth?  Even so I have indeed shaken many of you.  Tried as by fire to purify.  Chosen to be vessels of My glory.  Does it not stand to reason that those I will use I prepare?  Do not fear My children, though night is near, I am the light within.  For it is for such a time as this I have prepared you.

But many have not forsaken all and in the shaking to come, will you stand?  Those who are double-minded will not be able to stand.  Only those who trust in Me will be unshaken.  Therefore that which is still lacking, search out, that which is still out of joint set right.  For I am aligning My Body and setting things straight in this last hour.  Therefore come to Me for this Divine Alignment.  Seek Me out to set straight that which is skew.  Can an archer use arrows that are broken or skew?  Never.  But I have prepared you and made you as a sharp shaft to send you out in the time to come.  Only how I can I send you if you do not yield to My direction?  If you still disobey?  If you do not lay in submission in My hand?  If you do not allow Me to stretch you in this last hour?

My children, the world is in chaos and will become increasingly so.  But those whose minds are set on Me will not be shaken.  Have I not said this from the beginning of this year?  FOCUS!  For where your focus is, is where your aim is.  Do you have a single eye?  For unless you FOCUS on that which is My focus how am I to send you?  How can two walk together unless they agree?

This is a call to FOCUS, this is a call to turn to Me.  This is a call to prepare, this is a call unto Me.  I will gather My arrows, I will gather them in My quiver and at the appointed time I will send them out.  And when I send you out, when I release, I will not miss!  Not because of who you are, but who I AM.  A single eye is what I seek of you, wholly devoted to what I am about in you.  Divine Alignment to My arrows.  Stretched forth in preparation to go forth.  Therefore, align yourself with Me, submit yourself, humble yourself and lean on Me - Allignment and then assignment.


Please Read:

Psalm 127:1; 4 - 5

Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it:  except the Lordkeep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.


Hebrews 12: 12 - 14

Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way;

but let it rather be healed.

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.


Isaiah 49:2

And He hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath He hid me.


1 comment:

  1. Such an important read. Short - to the point - in the direction it should travel - Focus - right on target!! The distractions and woe's of the world distract all the time. Quiet moments have become more than precious. And blessed to read this in one such a quiet moment. Focus!!! That is exactly what should be my aim today and the week to come. Thank you dear Pietra! Bless you.

    ReplyDelete