Saturday, December 26, 2020

MY KINGDOM ON DISPLAY



MY KINGDOM ON DISPLAY

A new thing My little ones, new for you and for all. My Kingdom on display. My hand in all you do. For as My river flows, it creates. It does not only heal, but creates! 

I have given you all gifts, not just spiritual, but creative gifts. Those who have and have shown themselves to be good stewards, I will give more! Those who still have to discover, new blossoms of creativity will come up to beautify the dreary. For even as you are locked down, My creativity is not.

So splash that paint, sing that note, write that poem and build that dream.  Endless is My creativity I wish to show through My children, as the Creator.  To display My love to all, for you. 

Do you think this insignificant? Have I not through all ages touched the hearts of those closed to My Word? Have I not opened hearts to receive that which only Spirit can display?  As you walk out, allow Me to do through you in the small and the big?  My heart beats in you, and it is My wish to display it through you.  Will you be the brush, the pen, the tool by which I write on the hearts of others?

Insignificant? I think not! Have you seen My display in heaven? They see this and yet they fall not down to worship Me.  But when My Spirit expresses Himself through frail vessels, they stand in awe.  Did they not say of Me, "Is this not the son of Joseph and Mary and just hear him speak!"

So My little ones, allow Me if you please. I am doing a new thing! 


Please Read:



12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

No comments:

Post a Comment