Sunday, July 10, 2022

DREAM: MY GREAT FRIEND





Dream: MY GREAT FRIEND


I dreamed that I was at my house and the doorbell rang. I decided to go look who it is by going to the side to have a peek through my window. The reason being that our gate was locked and the doorbell could not be reached when someone is locked outside. To my surprise an old lady and her husband were standing at the door. Both the doorway they were standing at and the side one I was at, had no door. Then they proceeded to tell me in a very friendly way that they were there to come get their dog.

I told them that they must be confused, but they insisted that it is their dog. By now they were standing outside, but behind a glass sliding door. I closed the sliding door. However, they just simply came back and opened it. I then locked it. I went to my dog, a Great Dane, and we played. I have a german shepherd, not a Great Dane in real life. The love and companionship I felt for my Great Dane was very real in my dream. The next moment, these old people came walking through the back door, through my kitchen, called the dog's name (don't remember the name) and proceeded to walk out the house. What happened? My Great Dane ran after them in an instance and left me. It was then that I knew that they had legal right to him. Afterall, they knew his name and he knew them. It was clear that they used to be his owners. My heart broke in that instance and I woke up with that broken heart. 


The interpretation of this dream is three-fold and will for that reason apply to different people. 


First interpretation:

A dog is known as man's best friend. The old man and woman, whom being very friendly, represent the enemy who comes by friendly and familiar ways to steal from us. The different ways the enemy found to come in speak of tenacity to do whatever it takes to get back what used to belong to them. The sliding door, back door, and front door that were not locked, represent also not guarding what we allow in or out. The sliding door is of glass and speaks of closing a door, but still being able to see, which in affect means the door is still open. The original owners speak of previous sin or masters (Romans 6:16 teaches us that when we sin, we become a slave to sin and sin our master). The dog hears this and runs to that owner in loyalty. It is not that the dog did not love me, but he had a greater loyalty to his previous owner. They had legal right and there was nothing I could do. 


There may be some that still leave the door open for that which is seemingly innocent. The enemy will use different means to come in and it will not be through obvious sin, but also through that which not necessarily is wrong. However, over and over, the Spirit has told you to close the door on that. This is an issue of the heart. Turn away from this, because you are giving the enemy legal right. More importantly, you are breaking His heart. 


The scripture relevant to this is:

Proverbs 26:11


11As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.


2 Peter 2:22


22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.


Second interpretation:


Yeshua told His disciples in John 15 that nobody has GREATER (think Great Dane) love than he who lays his life down for his friends. Then He said... You are my friends. In this interpretation I represent Yeshua and what He feels when His friends are taken away by others. The old couple in this case represents family. They were the dog's guardians and family so to speak. But once the dog came into my house, and lived with me, he became mine... He who was lost, I adopted as my own. But the previous owners came back and knew him. He, even though he loved me, was still more loyal to them. There are people who still struggle to let go of their family and friends. This is no easy thing and it is something we have to choose, but also something He does by His Spirit in us. It is a work He does in our heart in which He severs the emotional tie. Recently, my twin brother wrote me off. Told me I am a false teacher, not allowed to teach according to him and I am unsubmissive to my husband and I'm going straight to hell. Father prepared me in advance for this attack. Not my first rejection of this kind. I was to say only one scripture and not a word further as he told me this and much more. Since then he has written me off. I prayed for him and still do. Am I heart broken? No. Not even a little bit, because the axe was laid to the root. Father told me, "Your brother will rise again". That's all I needed. Point is, would I have been able to go through this if I still were emotionally attached and dependent to my twin brother? No, I would not have. I love my brother, but he is deceived. When we let go of those who do not want to hear or those so close to us we love dearly, it cannot just be words. It has to be a work of the Spirit. We are going into a time where our loved ones and friends will not only turn away from us, but persecute us. How will you endure?


I woke up at 5:47 after this dream. Strong's 547 means pillar and threaten. Pillar means endurance, stability and strength. It paricularly means steadfast faithfulness (loyalty). The threat is that of our enemies.


Dogs are called man's best friend and they also represent loyalty. Yeshua's heart is broken over and over when we do not let go of our family and friends and are more loyal in our hearts towards them. Firstly, because He and our brothers and sisters in Christ is now our family. Bought with His blood. Secondly, He knows what is coming and how our divided loyalty will tear us to pieces in the time to come. His heart is truly broken over this.


Scripture:

John 15


13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.


James 4


1¶From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

2Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

3Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

4Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.


Mark 10


28¶Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

29¶And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

30But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.


Matthew 5


43¶Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;


Third interpretation:


The Great Dane represents someone you dearly love that the enemy has stolen from you through seemingly "innocent" means. Using every possible means to enter into your home and by legal right, because of open doors. Helpless to do anything, you have seen how he has come as an angel of light and steal your child, husband or wife or friends. One by one, he has captured their loyalty and devotion. This has broken your heart and you have realized that there is nothing you can do... It is their choice. Nobody forced them. It is a matter of the heart. There is only one that can change hearts. Yeshua. The chainbreaker and heartchanger! Don't give up. He never gave up on you. However, this is not about you and your emotional attachment to them. This is still about Him. He will restore the children to their fathers and bring restoration. But He waits on us to ENDURE AND PRAY. 


Scripture:

Malachi 4


5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.


Psalm 35


13But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

14I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.


Daniel 9. (Intercessory prayer through identification) 

18O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold OUR desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for WE do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.

19O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.

20¶And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and CONFESSING MY sin AND the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;


The Elijah Company of God, His John the Baptists in the wilderness, will be used to bring many to repentance. Although a time of judgment, His purpose is to restore all things. Do not give up on His purpose... PRAY. 


I pray you take the time and just ask Father in what area you may possibly be breaking His heart. Humble yourself before Him afresh. I know that this message applies to me first and I will seek Him to show me if there is. What a grace and mercy He is to us who are "Peters" at heart...waiting with a meal of fish and bread on coals, He waits for us to return to the shore and come and sit, so that He can ask... 


Peter, "Do you love Me?".

No comments:

Post a Comment