Monday, March 8, 2021

OPEN WINDOW


OPEN WINDOW - AUDIO

 


I had a dream on the 6th of March.  It was a long dream with a very clear message.  It will seem slightly confusing at first, but I will give you the interpretation that goes with it.  As I was meditating on this dream and the interpretation, I first and foremost took it for myself.  Father has been teaching me so much in this fast by being silent.  But equally in proportion to that which He is teaching me by His Spirit, He is also showing me the depth of my depraved and utterly wicked heart.  I have been mourning and have been in sackcloth so to speak for the last 13 days of this fast.  Every day He shows me the depth of the wickedness of my own heart, and I know there is no end to it.  Something only He can show us.  Not based on what we have done or still do in our lives, but what we are.  Who we are as man.  So this was the reason why I first took it for me.  And then He started to speak to me in my spirit.  I did not want Him to speak to me saying in my heart, "No, why are You speaking to me? You said you would not, and now you are!"  And then I reminded myself at that moment that He is God and can pretty much do what He wants.  After I wrote the word down, it was complete silence from there on again, stepping back into that space He is wanting to teach me without hearing Him.  Later on, I realized that the reason for this apparent "breach in the contract" with regard to no speaking, was that the word was not just for me, but for all those waiting on Him to take them home.  It is a sobering word and I pray that you hear what the Spirit is saying to His children.  But first the dream.

Dream:

I dreamt that I was in my room looking outside. It was at the time of dawn.  Outside it was still misty and slightly dark.  My window was open.  As I walked to the window, I saw that there was something stuck to my window, about the size of my hand.  It was a tortoise!  When I got closer, I saw that it was actually a massive bullfrog.  It jumped off the window to the ground.  Watching it there from my window, I noticed that somebody was coming in my direction from the field.  It was two men, wearing dark cloaks.  The closer they got, the more clearer I could see that these were not two men, but two skeletons!  I was not scared.  In fact, I took out my cellphone and started making a video of them.  It was as if they did not notice me or even cared about noticing me.  They were on their way to go somewhere.  The next moment I was looking over a massive grave sight, seeing all the grave stones.  There were hundreds of these skeletons that were walking around there, on their way out.  Immediatly I knew that the dead in Christ has risen!

Suddenly I was in a next scene.  I was trying to get dressed, franctically looking for a specific top.  I could not find it anywhere, my agitation growing by the second.  I knew that I had to go out and tell everybody.  I went out on the streets and showed people the video, warning them to repent because Jesus is coming any second!  Going to everybody I could find.  The weird thing was that those that I was warning, were not even aware of these "risen dead" walking in the midst of them.  The next moment the scene changed again.

This time I was at a friend's home.  I shall refrain from saying her name to protect her privacy.  She was having a hot, steamy bath.  I know, because I could see her legs and feet in the bath from her perspective.  You know like when the steam goes up from your skin as you lift it out of the bath water.  I came to her and told her everything, showing her the video and that the Lord is coming to get us.  She immediately dressed and wanted to go tell her husband.  She knew he was not ready to meet the Lord.  As it is almost always at their home, the house was full of people.  And her husband was entertaining them.  I told her in the dream that it was too late for her husband and that she needs to believe that the Lord will look after him in the time coming, just like He would do with my husband.  Then the scene changed again.

I was running a bath in my friends home.  The water was lukewarm and this would just not do.  So I went searching for the electricity switch to put it on for some warm water to add to the bath.  I remember that whilst I was looking for this switch, I still had not found my top I was looking for.

End of dream.


Interpretation:

In summary the dream is about how close we are to the coming of the Lord.  It is a warning for those who are alive in Christ to make ready for His return.  My friend and I do not represent ourselves in the dream, but rather the Church at large.  The time of day and the rising of the dead in Christ, is symbolic of a new beginning.  A new day.  It is also the time of day that many are still sleeping...that time when you actually sleep the deepest.  

My room represents our hearts and the open window that which is still a breach in our lives for the enemy to find entrance.  The bullfrog is an unclean spirit, but the reason why I first thought that it was a tortoise, is because the message is:  Our slowness in dealing with sin in our lives, which has always kept that one window open for the enemy to enter.  

So let's start with me in the dream.  I represent those of the church that evangelize.  That go out and tell people about His coming.  I can even show the proof (video).  However, not only am I not ready for Him to come, due to me not finding the right clothing, but I am lukewarm and I do not even know this.  And when He comes, a quick fix, the electrical switch, will not work.  I have to be fully clothed and warm in Christ.  So in essence, I did everything right concerning doing things for the Lord, but in my heart were secret sins that I have allowed, that was the very reason for not being rightly dressed for His coming and the lukewarmness.

My friend, being hot for the Lord, and being found clean, which refers to holy living, was however overtaken by sorrow and concern for her husband.  She was distraught to the point that this was all she could think about, and this caused her not to focus on the Lord, but to only be concerned about him.  She resembles those who are overtaken by the cares of this world, not just concerning our families and friends, but with what it going on at the moment in this world.

The people I was ministering to in the dream that did not react to my video proof or even the fact that the "risen dead" were walking among them, is showing the times we are in where people are in a daze, not recognizing the seriousness of the time.  I think this has a lot to do with a "crying wolf" syndrome.  How long have people heard, "The Lord is coming!"?  It has come to be like that where the emminency of His coming is completely vanished, and therefore no need to make right with God immediately.  "Tomorrow is another day", they think.

Word received:

I search the heart and see that which is done in secret.  I know the thoughts and intents of the heart of man.  And I know the wickedness of every heart.   For those who think they are pristinely clean, I see as white washed tombs, full of death and evil.  They are convinced of their own purity.  

What can wash away their sin?  Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.  What can make them whole again?  Nothing but the Blood of Jesus.  

So come and make ready.  Do not think you can stand before Me without being washed.  Not once, but every day.  For every day brings with it its temptations.  Every day the eyes lust, the flesh desires and pride goes rampant.  Every day an onslaught on your senses.  Nothing but the Blood, the Blood of My Son.  Many will say, "But Lord, did we not cast out devils in your Name?  Did we not do miracles in Your Name?  But they never built their lives in obedience to Me on the Rock.  

Therefore, they will be caught unawares in the storm coming. They will not stand, because they have not cut off the hand and plucked out the eye.  They have in secret held their hand to their bosom so that man could not see.  But I see.

All stand naked before Me.  All will have to stand before Me that sees everything.  I still seek those, my eye still goes to and fro across the earth in search for those who tremble at My word.  Those of old trembled, but this generation is stiff-necked, lusting after the flesh pots of Egypt.

Examine yourselves.  Examine yourselves whether you will be able to stand before the Son of Man.  Examine your wicked hearts and prepare to stand before Me.

The scripture that came to my spirit once I understood the dream, was Luke 21: 34 - 36

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The word overcharged, means to be weighed down with a burden or a general sense of being weighted down.
The word surfeiting speaks of gluttony.  The Word says that many will make their belly their god.  But I want to submit to you that the frog in my dream speaks of an unclean spirit.  And gluttony speaks of a spirit of lust.  And there are many among the children of God that has a problem with food.  But in the same context lust takes on different forms.  It can be lust for recognition, lust for approval, lust for things in life, lust in what you are watching. Have you noticed how time flies by when you watch something on media, whatever form it takes? The question is to what degree are you overcharged by this lust?  

Drunkenness speaks for itself concerning the obvious.  It brings us back to where Jesus said that it will be as the days of Noah.  However, Jesus was speaking to His disciples, not to the world in this scripture of Luke 21.  And so it is very easy to be overtaken or overcharged with drunkness, that is to be intoxicated by something.  What is presently drawing you away from Him?  What has your mind so "locked down" that it is all you can think of?  Fear?  Anger? Lust?  

The time has come that we remove our leperous hand from our bosom and see it for what it is.  Giving Him the time now to allow Him to strips us, even if it means cutting off our hands and plucking out our eye.  Whatever it takes to be ready.  For He says those who are overcharged with these things, will be caught unawares. Just because you can pinpoint the season and the time, does not mean you are ready and will not be caught unaware.  There are those who knows the season, but has yet to still clean out the cupboard of their hearts.  They have yet to deal with that one thing that has always been their "Achiles heal".  They have yet to close the window of their bedroom, their heart.  They may see Him coming, but not be dressed appropriately, overcharged whether by lust or concerns.  It is time to get ready Bride.

Jeremiah 17: 9 - 10

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Mark 9: 43 - 48

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Proverbs 27: 20

Hell and destruction are never full, so the eyes of man are never satisfied.

Proverbs 30: 20

Such is the way of the adulterous woman, she eateth, and wipeth her mouth and saith, "I have done no wickedness.

Psalm 139: 23 - 24

Search me, O Lord, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment