Monday, November 14, 2022

LIBERATED BY HIS LOVE

 

LIBERATED BY HIS LOVE - AUDIO LINK




In September 2020 I was woken up by the Spirit in the middle of the night to write down a word.  Two years have passed since then and the word has now come into fulfillment.  This proves to us that not every word He gives is a “now” word.  That morning He told me that I will be going into a season where I will have to trust Him inextricably and that He will guide me with His eye.  Not with His mouth, but His eye.  What He meant by guiding me with His eye, was to let me understand that He will open my eyes to see as He sees. 

He also told me that the most important thing that will carry me through this season will be His love.  He then proceeded to tell me that He will pour out His love on me.  Asking me, “Will it be as you expect?  No.  For you cannot put Me in a box.” 

That had me wondering what He meant by the fact that it will not be as I expect.  Well, probably about two months now He has been doing it in two ways I really did not expect.  I would have moments where He would pour His love out on me where my body was unable to handle it.  Without going into the details, it was for the purpose of enlarging my heart, bringing me into a greater capacity in the Spirit to be able to deal with this season He has me now in.  Remember, love endures all things.  He then started by bringing secular love songs on my path.  I do not listen to secular music, only Christian music.  I am aware of the music and entertainment predictive programming and occult ties. However, my spirit was stirred by the songs, which He then would confirm the lyrics in various ways that indeed it is Him speaking to me through them.   Song after song would come my way in which He expressed His love to me.  The religious spirit in me wanted to resist this at first, but afterwards I could no longer deny that it was Him.  Then He started to speak to me through movies.  Once again, when I watched a movie it would be very innocent and nothing gory or worldly in nature.  Always careful to keep myself pure and undefiled.  I could also not watch anything related to horror, as I would engross myself with my whole being in what I watched.  I just could not stomach it.  However, I could not deny how clearly He was speaking to me.  The way He confirmed different things to me through these movies is statistically impossible.  When this started I questioned my motives and sought His face regarding this season as I did not want to sin against Him.  And to top it off, the movies were something I would NEVER watch.  Horror movies with zombies and psychopaths, all very dark and murderous. Others were romances, historical and so on.  Each time I was dumbfounded by the confirmations that were just simply undeniable.  Each time a very clear word spoken to me and His heart revealed for His children for the time to come.  Another example of something contrary to His Word, is that He showed me that in the time to come He would protect me as a wolf.  What?  Nowhere in scripture is a wolf portrayed as good.  I can write pages full of confirmations of how He told me over and over again, that as an Alpha wolf over His pack, so He would guard me. 

Before I go on, this devotional is not an excuse to go watch whatever you want and expose yourself to this world and the lusts of this world.   This is a season that He brought me into during which He literally divinely protected me from any defilement.  In fact, I remember a vision I had not so long ago where I walked through a pack of lions as they made way for me to pass.  They could not touch me.  He is able to close the mouths of lions and they come in different forms with different faces.  This is much like David said, “Thou has set a table for me in the presence of my enemies.” Although it may seem from a logical standpoint that I was feasting from the tables of devils, I was in fact feasting from His table.  It all depended on how I perceived or discerned.  The important factor is to be in His perfect will.  Only in His perfect will is safety from all harm.  Other examples of how contrary He can appear even to His own word is the fact that He used ravens that are unclean birds to feed Elijah.  He also used Nebuchadnezzar and Cyrus to do His will.  Furthermore, Yeshua told His disciples that they are to do all the Pharisees do, but at the same time called them whitewashed tombs.  The Pharisees accused Yeshua from breaking the Sabbath by healing someone and His disciples picking corn in the field on this holy day.    He used unclean animals in a vision to speak to Peter about how the Gentiles are included in the salvation plan and pardoned the adulterous woman who clearly had to be stoned according to the law.  Surely He broke the law, right?  And yet, we know He was without sin.  What was the unspoken message to us in how He lived?  He most definitely rattled some cages.

At the same time my question was, “Why did He choose such controversial means to pour out His love on me and to give me understanding of His ways through something that is clearly in opposition to His character, holiness and His word?  Why was He putting me in such a compromising position?  Does this not disqualify me to speak on His behalf?  Does this not speak against my testimony and witness?  Surely it does, but He had a purpose with it that was unbeknownst to me.”

The latest is an owl.  In one week He brought the issue of an owl eight times in various ways to me.  One of them is that my subscribers on YouTube reached 255 and in the Strong’s Concordance, 255 means an owl.  There was no denying it.  Needless to say, He had my attention. What was He trying to say?  I knew that it had to do with vision, the ability to see. Naturally I started looking up some characteristics about owls.  Once I started exploring, I could see why He was so controversial in His dealings with me.  I understood once again that I myself in a way am a message.  Remember, we are living epistles that others read, not just by what we say, but especially by how we live.  To walk as He walked, which is by the Spirit.  That means that when we are surrendered to Him, He can use us in whatever way He wants, even if it seems contrary to His Word.  This is not a license to sin, but stresses the importance of being guided by the Spirit at all times versus our own understanding and knowledge.

Owls are synonymous with a bad omen or bad luck.  In scripture they are linked to the wilderness and barrenness.  Although seen by most as a bad omen, they represent wisdom.  We say, “As wise as an owl”.  They have excellent hearing abilities and are mostly known for their keen eyesight.  They can see in the day time, but are especially known for their ability to see in the dark.  Part of what Father recently came to reveal to me is that He would reveal the plans of the enemy, what they do in the dark.  Their secrets and plans that are behind closed doors, so to speak.  To know what they do in the dark, that which is vailed, one has to have the ability to see or discern in the dark. The owl’s eyes are fixed with the ability of turning its neck 270 degrees.  The owl cannot even roll his eyes or look sideways.  This is the reason why they need the ability of the neck to turn.  We are told to fix our eyes on Him.  They also have 3D vision, which means that they can perceive depth, width and height. This immediately reminded of Paul praying that we would comprehend the depth, width, length and height of the love of God in Ephesians 3.  Furthermore, most birds have their eyes on the side of their head, not so with the owl.  Their eyes are fixed into sockets or tubes that are called rods.  They have binocular vision, which means that they see an object with both eyes at the same time.  This provides them with acute depth perception and allows them to gauge distance to perfectly time their attacks.  Where other birds have a greater peripheral vision, owls have acute depth perception.  This makes me think of discernment.  The ability to zoom into what really matters without being distracted by your surroundings or noises, represented by the peripheral vision.  They can “zoom” into a prey. 

They also have three eyelids.  The third eyelid is translucent and protects the eyes from debris.  This translucent eyelid made me think of where Paul prays that the “vail” of our understanding, which is the ability to discern or perceive, may be enlightened.  Owls also see limited color and mostly in monochrome.  Their eyes reflect light and are super light sensitive. 

What caught my attention was the issue of light versus darkness.   We can either see things in black and white or in color.  I prefer color.  A few years ago, Father told me that I now see in monochrome, but that I will see in color.  He kept bringing videos on my path about people that are colorblind that received colorblindness glasses.  Their joy of seeing color at last was very contagious.  This then comes back to the word given to me that I mention right at the beginning, that He will guide me with His eye.  I will see as He sees.  I never truly understood exactly what He meant, but praise God, I do now.  In the color white you find the whole of the spectrum of colors.  Hence, when you look through the eyes of love, you see color and not just in white and black, even whilst walking right through the darkness.  It is not that you do not see the darkness, it is that you perceive and discern through the eyes of love.  There is a depth of understanding and wisdom that transcends just the facts.  The facts being that which is obvious or logical.   You remain untouched, because you are in Him, who is love.  And, you are in Him to the degree that you are not divided within yourself.  Meaning to the degree that you are sanctified body, soul and spirit.  When Father told me almost 34 years ago that I will paint the color of His love, I did not know that it would not just be through painting, but through words as well, as a picture is worth a thousand words.  Meaning, the ability to express His heart creates a picture. 

I find it very interesting that Paul who emphasized love right through scripture, even being the writer of 1 Corinthians 13, was given to be taken up in the spirit to be shown revelations that were not lawful to utter.  Again, we find John, called the disciple that Yeshua loved, who was often found with his head on Yeshua’s bosom, to have received the revelations from Yeshua, to write the book of Revelation.  We also read 1 John to 3 John, how he clearly emphasizes love.  This speaks of the manner of men they were whom He could entrust with these visions and experiences.  There is a connection between having an experiential understanding and apprehension of His love that opens our eyes to see as He sees.  Remember, Paul was very familiar with the law, even saying that he was the Pharisee of Pharisees.  But, when Yeshua had His way with Paul, he was all about how love was the fulfillment of the law.  He saw then as Yeshua saw.  Having a deep and experiential understanding of God’s love is essential for the time to come in how we will discern and endure.  But also, having a heart free from prejudice, traditions, guile and truly living under grace, is to look at life “unvailed’.  You truly start to see in His light.  We will need to discern not just between white and black, but see in color, just as He did. 

His love truly liberates us in all spheres of life when we walk in the light of the Spirit, by every word that He speaks.  We do not then see in the context of black and white, but all things we see through His eyes, which is in color.  In Him is no darkness, no shadow of turning…HE IS LIGHT and that light is very colorful.  I suspect it is the rainbow that surrounds the throne above.

John also spoke about light and mentions John the Baptist who was not the light, but pointed to Him who is the Light of the world in the first chapter of the book of John.  Remember, the world is in darkness, but He who is the light is the Way to the Father in this darkness.  He is the fulfillment of the law through love.  Love is the fulfillment of the law.  We also know that the Word of God is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path.  The entrance of His Word gives light and understanding to the simple.  This speaks of revelation and using the Word of God as our guidance how to live.  The one is instructions, which points to the letter and the other is the Spirit of the law, which speaks of a Person, Yeshua.  The word or His law, is a schoolmaster that reveals our heart to us.  It acts as a mirror to reflect back to us what we otherwise would have missed.  This reminds me of the owl’s ability to reflect light. 

In 1 John 2: 10, John says the following…

1 JOHN 2

Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Clearly we can see from the context of this chapter that love is the means by which we walk in the light in this dark world.  When we walk in light, we walk in His love.  Not knowledge, not understanding, not even revelation.  Through the glasses of love is how we are to look at all things in order to discern and see as He does. This has both to do with understanding and revelation and with truly knowing Him who is love.  In one of the series I just finished watching, there is this lawyer that has a great range of glasses that he wears all the time.  A lawyer has to judge or discern, and the glasses he wears will determine his judgment.  There is a clear connection between love and light and being able to discern as we ought to.  With this I would like to emphasize that what is essential is to have on one side of the scale a clear understanding of the enemy’s plans and devices, and on the other side of the scale, His love.  We are to be as cunning as snakes and gentile as doves at the same time.  When there is an imbalance, a greater emphasis on the facts, our hearts will be hardened and our testimony will suffer.  We might bring understanding to those who are deceived, but not necessarily draw them unto Him.  On the other hand, if we are all “mushy” and just speak from a place of love and prefer our heads in the sand, then you are asking for trouble.  The key is to have balance.   Some people are professors in exposing the enemy and knowing the facts about the deception out there.  However, they are lacking in their understanding of His ways and who He is.  The letter is concrete, but the Spirit is mystical.  To walk by faith requires not to depend on that which is concrete, but that which you cannot see.  Living by every word that He speaks.  They will know us by our fruit, not just our facts.  Why is this important?  We need to understand that when we are sent out to be light, as the John the Baptist Company, or Elijah Company, that, that entails both the knowledge and understanding of deception, which is to discern, and that that discernment has to come from our vital union with Him, who is love.  They both represent light.  Both these qualities are of utmost importance and the one affects the other.  They cannot and MUST NOT be separated.   I speak this from out of experience where I was very involved in exposing the works of darkness years ago.  During that time I did not became aware of the gradual hardness of heart that started to permeate me even whilst fighting for the truth.  I thought that because I knew the truth that I was in His perfect will to expose all the deception and right the wrongs that people believed, having the attitude of being willing to be persecuted for the truth.  That sounds very self-sacrificing and noble, but the truth is that I was unware how critical it was to be guided by the Spirit and not by facts or truths alone.  Indeed a very thin line.  This requires an intuitiveness that has been developed through the years where you pick up the slightest nuances or clues in the spirit, which to others may seem insignificant or completely overlooked.  They are still vailed in their understanding of how the Spirit works.  This is very much the case with the Pharisees, having the Light, Yeshua, standing right in front of them and not being able to discern, even though they knew the truth and practiced the law.  He who is the fulfillment of the Law, the Truth, was standing right in front of them.  This is why Yeshua told His disciples everything the Pharisees do they too must do, but that their righteousness had to exceed the righteousness of the Pharisees.  What did He mean by this?  He was simply saying, “Obey My commandments, but remember, love is the fulfillment of the law.”  Faith worketh by love.  He was most definitely not telling them to add the 613 mosaic laws to the already 10 commandments.  There is no rest in living by the flesh.   He made it perfectly clear to us that there are 2 commandments, the new commandments that fulfills the 10 commandments.  In fulfilling the 2, the 10 are kept. 

Coming back to the reason why He drew my attention to the owl, is that He wanted to point out that there are many in the Body of Christ that still see in monochrome, that is to say in white and black, and not in color.  The question was asked why He was exposing me and speaking to me through that which was clearly in complete opposition to His holiness and walking undefiled.  For some this may have looked as if I was compromising and walking in deception.  After all, they could throw a truckload of scriptures at me to show me the error of my ways.  However, He was showing me the liberty of love and living by the Spirit.  I suppose He wanted to rattle some cages as He did with the Pharisees as well.  What that liberty in His love means is that you are not dictated and controlled by truths, but by the Spirit.  The Spirit guides us in all truth.  You are not controlled by “do’s and don’ts”.  This does not mean that truths are irrelevant, it simply means it does not dictate your life.  So that just like Him you are able to heal on the Sabbath, understand why He would use a “raven” to feed you or in my case, use “worldly” things to bring a message across.  You are not then under condemnation, but under grace by walking after the Spirit.  It is NOT a liberty to sin, but a liberty that frees you from seeing and discerning only from the basis of facts, white and black.  In my devotional reading of Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest, November 12, it says…

What difference has my salvation and sanctification made?  For instance, can I stand in the light of 1 Corinthians 13, or do I squirm and evade the issue?  True salvation, worked out in me by the Holy Spirit, frees me completely.  And as long as I “walk in the light as He is in the light” ( 1Jonn 1: 7), God sees nothing to rebuke because His life is working itself into every detailed part of my being, not on the conscious level, but even deeper than my consciousness.”

The issue at hand is His life in us.  Paul said, “I no longer live, but the life that I live, I live by the faith of the Son of God.”  It is Him living through us.  In John 1: 5 John says that the light shineth in darkness and the darkness could not comprehend the light.  This comprehend means to take hold of, to make one’s own, to seize upon or take possession of.  Darkness cannot take hold or take possession of light.  This is why I could watch all those movies and not once felt I needed to ask for the Blood of Yeshua to protect me, wash me clean or think that I needed to ask for forgiveness in watching it.  Once again, please understand that He was showing me what it truly means to walk in the light where darkness cannot comprehend you.  Walking in His love and the protection of being in Him.  The darkness will not comprehend or take hold of me.  I was at liberty in His love.  By no means do I wish to continue to watch these horrid movies and eagerly await this season to be over.  The point is that if we do not discern by the Spirit and walk in love, which is the soil of that discernment, we are bound to condemn that which look from a logical standpoint as deception or wrong, and lean on our own understanding, thinking we are correct in our estimation of what we see with our eyes.  We then forfeit seeing what He sees through His eyes.  You may be doctrinally correct, but in error because you are not discerning by the Spirit.  Paul in Galatians speaks to them about circumcision as there were some that wanted to revert back to the law and there was disunity amongst them because of it.  The hard and fast rules of the law.

GALATIANS 5

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Paul always placed a very high emphasis on the Church to comprehend the love of God in all his epistles.  He had a very clear understanding and experiential knowledge of the love of God and how it transcends our understanding, wisdom and knowledge.  God is love and to know God is to walk in His love, to discern and understand from the basis of who God is by a personal intimate relationship, where truths become subject to The Truth.

EPHESIANS 3: 17 – 19

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Note, that He prays that we will comprehend this love, that is to say take hold of it.  Once again, I cannot over emphasize the importance of love in the time to come, because it will be the very light by which we walk and discern, and most importantly endure to the end.  I am not condoning watching any of these movies etc. I am merely showing through a practical example that to walk in the fullness of His love, having comprehended the depth, width, height and length, is the equivalent to be invincible as He was.  Can you believe this?  This is why Yeshua could say to Pontius Pilot that he has no authority over Him except that which the Father gives him.  In other words, “You cannot touch me unless My Father allows it.”  In fact, this reminds me of a number He had me look up this morning.  I woke up at 5:17 and looked up the number in the Strong’s Concordance.  It means both “mother” and “invincible”.  Walking through the lions as they make way for me in my dream.  Whilst watching all these things, the enemy could not touch me.  Not because of me.  I am nothing.  However, I am in Him.  And if there is anything in our lives that through sin or wrong attitudes opens a door, you can know that the enemy will find the gap to slip in and defile.  However, once your eyes are open, the vail has been lifted, you will see everything as He sees it.  You will be liberated from seeing the way you have always seen, which is in monochrome.  Nothing will be insignificant and you will realize that it is never about what is white or black or right or wrong.  Everything is about how He sees it.  Someone can say something scripturally correct, but the spirit of the speaking may be in error.  Is it then true?  Are you able to discern the spirit?  Or someone can say something scripturally incorrect, but are you able to discern their heart, their disposition, so that you can correct them in love or even a strong rebuke, should you even speak?  Your own heart will determine how you discern, because out of the heart flows the issues of life.  In our heart we find filters (glasses), like pain, past traumas, prejudice, opinions and traditions that influences how we see or discern.  These all have to be sanctified and placed on the altar.  They distort or vail our understanding, which causes us to then only see in part.  They become hard and fast rules we live by without even being aware of it.  This is why Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13

1 CORINTHIANS 13

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Everything will fall away, and there will only remain three things, hope, faith and love.  Love being the greatest.  We see dimly, we discern or understand dimly because we have not yet been made perfect in love.  We still think like a child that demands what is right or pointing out what is wrong.  This is not to say that we are to not expose the works of darkness, but how we address it and if we should address it should be under the guidance of the Spirit at all times.  We will know even as we are known by Him, even the hearts of men.  Moses was vailed and the Israelites could not handle the light that shone on his face.  They could handle the law, the letter on the stone tablets, but not the glory of the law written on Moses’ face.  Now the Jews are vailed and those who are the light sent out into this world will be His witnesses to be the full expression of His glory, to shine as light in the darkness, and the darkness will not comprehend that light.  It is the glory of God, the full expression of who He is, the fulfillment of the law by love that will cause them to say, “What must I do to be saved?” 

2 CORINTHIANS 3

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

 

The Spirit is light and those who walk in the Spirit walk in His light and His love.  This is the liberation of His love.  This light exposes the works of darkness merely by just being in its presence, as Yeshua did with the Pharisees.  This is also why Paul could boldly state in Romans 8 the following…

ROMANS 8: 38 - 39

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Now you understand why Romans 8 starts with, There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  Chapter 7 of Romans specifically addresses the law that is as a husband that have died and the widow is free to marry another.  She would be free to marry grace through faith.  That means that she no longer lives by what is wrong or right, black or white, but the law of love has indeed liberated her.  She is no longer condemned, because she walks in love.  Only by walking in love is she able to fulfill the law through faith.  Sometimes the law can be a calendar, full moon or new moon, His real name, the keeping of the feasts days, 7 or 14 years, pre or post, the earth flat or a globe and the list goes on and on.  They are all facts, but they do not only speak of white and black, but also hard and fast rules, the letter. “Thou shalt not…say it is a globe. Thou shalt not look at this calendar.  Thou shalt not use this name.  Thou shalt not…”  We become married to our ideas and refuse to die to the law they have become unto us and live by the “letter” and not the Spirit.  We refuse to die to what we know beyond a shadow of a doubt is true.  Once again, the focus is not to do away with truth, but to be led by the Spirit.  My point is not to throw the baby with the bath water out.  Once again, facts and love have to be in perfect balance.  In the process what is sacrificed when we hold tenaciously to our truths, is His love.  We puff ourselves up, have a “The Lord has revealed to me” attitude and shun the leper who dare think they know better.  The truth indeed sets us free.  From what?  From the law, so that we may walk in liberty, not after the flesh, but after the Spirit so that when we speak about truths revealed, we speak in the Spirit of love by the Spirit, able to discern accordingly when and how to speak.  We are also then able to discern the spirits.  Your ability to tests the spirits transcends facts.  It zooms in into the heart or spirit behind the speaking as well, because of your vital union with Him in love.  You see as He sees.  He guides you by His Spirit in all wisdom in all things.  We cannot fulfill the law without love, neither can we discern without love. 

There is a certain guidance of the Holy Spirit that is not concrete.  It is mystical in a sense.  Yeshua told Nicodemus in John 3: 8, The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. It has everything to do with how vitally united you are to Him and have your being in Him. When you reach that point, His seeing becomes yours, His hearing become yours and His speaking becomes yours.  You walk in the knowing that you are one.  We prefer boundaries, hard and concrete facts.  We like a list of “do’s and don’ts” and they surely do have their place.  All children will rebel without boundaries as their foundation.  The law is our schoolmaster after all.  However, the just shall live by faith.  That is to say from every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.  This is foolishness to the world that goes by the creed of “seeing is believing.”  This why we read in 1 John 2: 27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. That unction of the Spirit in you and upon you.  Therefore, what today is permissible, may not be permissible the next day as you are no longer guided by what is wrong or right, but by the Spirit.  You walk not after the dictates of the flesh, which in the context of Romans 8 speaks of the law, but you walk by the Spirit.  In my devotional reading this morning of Oswald Chambers he said…

“Beware of being obsessed with consistency to your own convictions instead of being devoted to God.  If you are a saint and say, “I will never do this or that,” in all probability this will be exactly what God will require of you.  There was never a more inconsistent being on this earth than our Lord, but He was never inconsistent with His Father.  The important consistency in a saint is not to a principle but to the divine life.  It is the divine life that continually makes more and more discoveries about the divine mind.  It is easier to be an excessive fanatic than it is to be consistently faithful, because God causes an amazing humbling of our religious conceit when we are faithful to Him.”

1 CORINTHIANS 2

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. (No condemnation for those who walk after the Spirit)

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

 

As children, still immature, we need the law to be a light unto our feet, instructing us how to walk.  We need to know what is wrong and right.  It teaches us moral values and righteousness.  However, they are not to govern us as we mature in Christ, but the Spirit.  We are to go from milk to meat.  From the letter to the Spirit.  This is the difference between milk and meat, whether you truly live by every word He speaks to you.  Yeshua discerned and walked in such a way, saying that what He speaks is what He heard His Father speak and what He does is what He saw His Father do.  He and the Father as one through the Spirit.  Even so are we to walk as He walked.  Isaiah tells us this…

ISAIAH 11: 3 – 5

And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;

And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

In other words, He will discern by the Spirit that rests upon Him.  So, we too are called to discern by His Spirit by abiding in His Word and in His love.  However, when we still hold fast to our facts, however true they may be, we can easily be more devoted to truths than to THE TRUTH and be outside of His perfect will because we insist on them and pointing the error of other’s ways.

JOHN 16

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 CORINTHIANS 3

1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

I pray you understand that our love must grow in discernment and understanding of who He is.  In the same way our discernment grows in His love.  Discernment is more than just right or wrong.  Not only that, but we can do nothing.  We can have the facts or truths and think we discern by addressing an issue, but it will be done in the flesh if not guided by His Spirit.  Only that which is Spirit is Spirit.  He wants to discern through us.  We are only the vessels and by our vital union with Him in intimacy, having died to all our prejudices and traditions, as well as our filters, can He see, hear and speak through us.  Then we see in color because we see as He sees.  We discern not on the basis of facts alone, but discern by the Spirit that has full reign in us.  He is the Truth that will set free those who are bound.  To discern and to see in color is to have an experiential knowledge of His love that transcends our understanding and requires us to live by every word He speaks.  We do not know all things and He alone sees into the depths of the heart of man.  We are to abide and depend on Him with all our heart and lean not on our own understanding, no matter how true it may be.  We are to be willing that He takes us wheresoever He wishes and to teach us in any way He pleases.   We will be liberated by His love and not walk under condemnation.  We will see through the eyes of love and no longer in monochrome. 

1 CORINTHIANS 13

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand ALL mysteries, and ALL knowledge; and though I have ALL faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity,

I am nothing.

It does not matter how much you know, it matters how much you love.  Prophecy, understanding mysteries, having all knowledge and faith, all of it is subject to His love.  When you walk in love, you will be liberated from the law, in order to fulfil the law by the Spirit.  This is a mystery.  Let Him who have ears, hear what the Spirit of God is saying to His Church.

I end this devotional with a word I received from Father on the 30th September 2021.

BY THE SPIRIT

Abide in Me, in My word and in My love by keeping My commandments and your joy will be full.  Even in persecution you must know that My Spirit will guide you into all truth.  This truth will always separate you from this world.

This is so that you may be one, undivided and that I may dwell in you and you may know that we are one.  You are one with Me and with My Father.

Therefore, do not expect the world to like you or even your Christian brothers and sisters.  Your separated life is an offence to them, because of their compromise.  Expect this and know that there are others going through the same.  The servant is not greater than his master.  I went through it because I was separated, sanctified.  I am the Truth.  Know that to you I send My Comforter.  He will comfort you and He will speak to you My words.  I will never leave you alone.

Howbeit, when he, the Spirit of Truth is come, He will guide you into all truth, for He shall not speak of Himself, but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak and He will show you things to come.  He shall glorify Me, for He shall receive of Mine, and shall show it unto you.

All things that the Father have are Mine.  Therefore said I, He shall take of Mine and shall show it unto you.

Scripture reference – John 16

No comments:

Post a Comment