Tuesday, September 7, 2021

NEW FREE BOOK - A KINGDOM OF PRIESTS




NEW FREE BOOK!!! 






I was commisioned by the Lord God to write A Kingdom of Priests to be an aid to the workers in the end times.  You will find the link to the book at the bottom of this page.  This book was written not only to emphasize that there is a kingdom mandate that needs to be apprehended, but also to understand the foundational character the workman needs in order to fulfill the mandate.  This book is a revision of my book called "Our Kingdom Mandate', but there have been so many changes that I decided to change the title.  I have listed below a few topics discussed in the book that is vital for our understanding for the time to come.  I have also made audio versions of each chapter, which you will find on my Telegram account.



Chapters cover the following topics:

  • What our Kingdom mandate is
  • The present spiritual climate
  • Sonship
  • The character of a worker
  • Priests, Apostles and Prophets - What are they and their function
  • The 144 000
  • Martyrdom
  • The Kingdom distinctive
  • Israel and the role of the Church
  • and more...

I pray you allow the Spirit of God to minister to those areas that still need to be addressed, but at the same time prayerfully consider our high calling, which we are called to as His Bride.  It was my honor to do this labor of love for my fellow workers, and for the King of kings and Lord of lords.  

All glory and honor to Him alone.

In Him,
Pietra de Bod


LINK TO BOOK IN MY "FREE BOOKS PAGE" ON THIS BLOG.


No comments:

Post a Comment