Tuesday, June 22, 2021

NEW FREE BOOK!! THE ENOCHIAN BRIDE




NEW FREE BOOK!!


 THE ENOCHIAN BRIDE

(A bridal perspective on Enoch's walk with God)

This assignment Father gave me was to write on the bridal perspective on the Enochian walk with God.  What does it entail to walk as Enoch did with God?  Little did I know that He has always prepared me for this walk from the beginning.  And so He has with you as well.  I wrote this book from the Bride's perspective, not because I thought it would be a good idea, but because He wanted it so.  The purpose is to inspire and guide and to create in you a greater desire to abandon yourself completely unto Him, so that He may be your all in all.  May you hear His soft whisper to your soul saying, "Come away My Beloved...Come away".  

I have made an audio of the book.  It is only 63 pages long and not a book to be read fast.  Rather, to be savored and read with the guidance of the Spirit of God.  I have made seperate audio's for each chapter for you to download, should you prefer audio to reading.  You will find these at the bottom of the coverpage on this page.  Please do not hesitate to download the other books Father led me to write as well in the last 2 years.

I give Him all the glory to be able to have written this book, because it was He who afterall is the pen that wrote on my heart first to be able to put it on paper.  Therefore, to me, there is only one Author, who just so happens to be the Author and Finisher of my faith.

I dedicate The Enochian Bride to Him alone.


May you be richly blessed with His love for you within the pages of this book. 

THE ENOCHIAN BRIDE - LINK



AUDIO LINKS PER CHAPTER:









 


3 comments:

  1. Only my greatest pleasure🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author of Time is a fine author and I am sure his hand maid has been faithful again to present it to us. Looking forward to the revelation of his heart.

    ReplyDelete