Friday, May 14, 2021

IT'S TIME FOR WAR!!

 

IT'S TIME FOR WAR!!




Father has in the last two weeks caused a shift in my spirit and have turned my focus and disposition of being more militant.  We are presently seeing the outward manifestation of the enemy in the world through the current control via the powers that be, as well as war and tragedy breaking out on a whole new level.  All these things are no longer new to us and to a degree that in itself is a trap set by the enemy, to lull us into complacency.  We see and hear, but do not discern the times.  Not just the times with regard to the end, but the times, the season we personally are in.  We grow accustom to the onslaughts of the enemy and easily regard it as just "life".  Those who are called in this last hour to be His workers and mighty warriors know different.  Nothing is by chance or coincidence.  We know that the enemy is advancing and wanting to strike.

In this regard Father has caused a shift in my spirit as I was praying that He would create in me a right spirit.  That is to say the right spirit for the season we are in.  We cannot have the attitude of civilians in a war zone, we have to be focused and vigilant.  We have to ensure that we hear His voice and be quick to obey.  At this moment the physical world is more real, this matrix, than the spiritual to the Church.  She is transfixed on the calamities and ignorant of the spiritual.  She will acknowledge that there is a spiritual war, as there has always been, but subsequently untouched by the call to rise and fight!  Not so with the warriors of God, for just like any warrior, they smell war in the air.  There is a knowing and discerning of the time and season.  Do you know your season?  Do you know what He is saying to you now personally, or are you too busy looking at what is happening in this matrix?  Because there is nothing the enemy wants more than this...for you to be diverted and drawn away from the battle.  To be like David, instead in the frontline fighting the enemy, checking out the "real estate" across from you.

Ephesians 6: 12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

As of late I have been watching a YouTube channel that does some serious exposing of what is happening in the spirit.  Originally I did not like this channel because in all honesty it was just too difficult to stomach the truth.  At the heart of all of this is the truth.  Interestingly my daughter asked me yesterday why people are so quick to fall for the VC even though the truth is out there?  Good question.  My answer to her...cognitive dissonance.

The meaning of cognitive dissonance according Webster’s dictionary is that it is a psychological conflict resulting from incongruous beliefs and attitudes held simultaneously.

In short, double-mindedness.  We know that Father does not take kindly to this double-mindedness, because at the heart of it is unbelief.  Without faith it is impossible to please Him.  But in the context we are talking here, the double-mindedness is not just about not making your mind up.  It is about the season and time, where some know that there is a war going on, but not actively being part of it…the fence leaving them to agree, but not necessarily participating.  This to our God of war is unacceptable!

Exodus 15: 3

 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Like I said, it is all about truth.  Are we willing to see the thing for what it is and choose not to look away and feign interest, when in fact we have no intention of doing anything about it? Or are we going to sign up and say, “Here I am Lord, use me.”  Because whilst the enemy loves the fact that we are so earthly minded, the real war, which is in the spirit is raging and we as the warriors of God, with His mighty angels are to engage and do mighty exploits.  A few years ago He told me that I would see in colour.  I did not know at that time what He meant, but eventually He made it clear that what and how I perceived the spiritual is still in grey monotones.  In other words, I am aware of what is going on, but a veil has to be lifted so that I see the thing, that is to say the truth, as it truly is.  As long as we are veiled, we will not see the spiritual, but will be caught in the physical.  I believe there are many veils placed over the Bride for this exact purpose, that she would know about the truth, but not see it.  

Isaiah 44: 18

They have not known nor understood: for He hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.

Aware of the physical manifestation, but oblivious of the spiritual, which as we know is where the real battle is at.  The veil of our understanding has to be lifted.  This veil has been placed over the Church so as to keep her ignorant, lazy, distracted and in apathy.  Of that the enemy made sure that in this matrix we are to be kept busy with what is seen in the physical, and not, by all cost, to see the unseen, which is spiritual.  And yet, though we are humans and have a soul, we are in fact spirit.  The veil of our understanding has to be lifted.  Father will not do this unless He has prepared our hearts and the perfect timing.  Because some of us are still like babes in the spirit, we like all the soft, lovey-dovey part of our Christian walk, but never rise to that which we are called to.  Some just simply do not want to sign up for war.  And that is fine.  He won’t force you, but that does not mean there is not a war.  For those who are willing, He will reveal the things deeper things and lift the veil, as well as expose the plans of the enemy. 

I had a vision as I woke up from a nap.  I wish you could have seen me after I received this vision.  I had such a sense of God's full intent and precision and purpose.  It was one of the best visions I have ever had.  Simply because even in its quickness it packed a serious punch.  I saw a cow’s skull with horns.  And right from my right hand side, I heard the “swooshing” sound of something…a battle ax.  This happened so fast.  In one fell swoop the battle ax hit the skull right between the eyes as I saw the crack that it created with the blow.  Instantly the words came, “It is time to lay the ax to the root!”

This cow skull represents the Beast, in the sense of Baal.  Father is saying that it is time for war.  That it is time to lay the ax right between the eyes of the Beast System, in all its various applications.  He is saying, “It is time for war!”  Time for you to go to war with regard to your personal life, but also to go to war where He directs you.  Some can only war on ground-level, because that is simply where they are at.  Others can go to greater levels.  The point is obedience.  Because any soldier that cannot obey orders is useless.  He is a liability and he will put other’s lives at stake.  For this reason it is important that we know exactly in what capacity He wants us to war and where.  To not go beyond our authority in the spirit and to know exactly what He as the Commander and Chief of the Armies of God are commanding us to do. 

Father gave me many words in the last two months and increasingly they have become about establishing His Kingdom in conjunction with a call to war.  I’m including two words that He gave me, but I am also going to make a new page on my blog, specifically for warfare prayers and petitions as He guides me.  I feel led to combine the different words He gave me into prayer.  These words were not just for me, but for His warrior bride.  And so we are to pray these words over our lives, as they are all scripture based. You will always see that the words He gives me is scripture.  We know that His word will not return void but that it will produce that thing which it is sent to do.  In the same way, we need to send out His word over our own lives.  We need to shoot it out as arrows on the enemy.  I encourage you to take in this time His personal words and scripture that He has given you through the years and proclaim them afresh over your life by faith.  I also have a book on “My Books” page for free that is called, “Proclamations” that you can use that is just scripture in prayer form.  These are all assignments He has given me for the edifying of His Bride…please use it.  He is not wanting us to wait for the war to come to us, but for us to go to war.  There is a whole different disposition required and attitude of heart. 

Word:

On the Offense!

You cannot have a wilderness mindset in Canaan.  When I brought you through, it was in newness of life.  The old has passed away.  No longer the defensive, but offensive.  No longer asking, but taking.  No longer hoping, but living by faith.  No longer wondering, but knowing.

In childlike trust, but with the mind of a soldier, as I have said.

Advancing.  Moving forward and progressively taking the ground one step at a time.  Listening, hearing with new ears.  The battle, not the same.  The enemy, of higher rank.  Advancing in Me.  Advancing in war.  New strategy, depending and waiting for My instructions.  Every war different.

Therefore, do not lean on your own understanding, but wait for My instructions.  Focused! Determined!  All that I have done in you, in your wilderness, to prepare you for Canaan.  Not the wars you have fought, but the deaths you have died.  I did not bring you over to depend on yourself.  I brought you over to stand and see your deliverance. 

By your word, by your obedience it shall be!  Speak only what I give you to speak.  Only when I say so.  Having the mindset of a soldier, of a warrior.  Not reckless and without understanding, but gentle as a dove and cunning as a snake.  I have made you a sharp instrument in My hand.  I have hidden you in My quiver.  At the right time, I release, I direct, I shoot!  But you must lay in My hand fully given over to all I direct. 

Know that I have already given you this land.

A War Cry!

Take up your place!  Put on your armour!  Stand in the midst and decree.  Raise your Sword.  Sing out loud.  Raise My Standard and declare My word!

These are the things for those of authority.  Those I have chosen go before. 

A cry of war!  A cry of victory! 

FAITH, FAITH, FAITH!

Valiant, courageous, victorious in Me. 

DECLARE, DECLARE, DECLARE!

My Kingdom come!  My will be done! 

DECLARE, DECLARE, DECLARE!

Prison doors open! Shackles fall!  Sick healed! Broken healed!

KEYS, KEYS, KEYS!

Authority given!  Doors open! 

Walk through and declare My victory and see them scatter.

SHOUT, SHOUT, SHOUT!

The Lord, He is God, He is Alpha and Omega!

Every place you place your feet, I have given you.

TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT!

Take it by force! 

RUN! RUN! RUN!

See how they run from Me. 

I go before you.  Know this!  Believe this.  Declare it.

I AM is with you.

Do not fear.

STAND, RESIST, DECLARE AND TAKE!

Ephesians 1: 15 - 23

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

After I made the audio for this devotional, I felt led to look up the meaning of the length of the audio, which is 15:57. I think this is a very obvious confirmation in itself. All praises to our Commander and Captain of the Hosts! 

1557. ekdikésis 
Strong's Concordance
ekdikésis: vengeance, vindication
Original Word: ἐκδίκησις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ekdikésis
Phonetic Spelling: (ek-dik'-ay-sis)
Definition: vengeance, vindication
Usage: (a) a defense, avenging, vindication, vengeance, (b) full (complete) punishment.
HELPS Word-studies

1557 ekdíkēsis (a feminine noun derived from 1537 /ek, "out from and to" and 1349 /díkē, "justice, judge") – properly, judgment which fully executes the core-values (standards) of the particular judge, i.e. extending from the inner-person of the judge to its out-come (outcome).

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from ekdikeó
Definition
vengeance, vindication
NASB Translation
avenging of wrong (1), justice (2), punishment (1), retribution (1), vengeance (4).
God is a God of war, saying vengeance is Mine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment