Friday, March 19, 2021

LIKE A ROARING LION - WORD FROM THE LORD


LIKE A ROARING LION - WORD FROM THE LORD - AUDIO




I received a word from the Lord this morning.  Usually I wait for confirmations after I receive a word from Him, before I send it out.  However, this time it was different.  I received the confirmations beforehand. A book on my bookshelf fell over and the name of the book is "Roaring Lion".  Somehow it arrested my attention.  Then later the day I visited my mother, during which she started to talk to me about a sermon she was listening to called "The Roar of the Lion of Judah".  I still did not make anything of it, not connecting the dots as yet, but then I woke up this morning and heard in my spirit, "Brave and Courageous One".  That made me think of how the Lord encouraged Joshua and the ones that were to passover into the Promised Land.  Still not making too much of it, I walked into my art room, and was arrested in my spirit by the painting I made last year called, "The Coming King" of the Lion of Judah.  At this point I was keenly aware that Father wanted to say something, but still no idea what.  Reading my Proverbs of the day, one of the verses is about the wrath of the king that is as the roaring of a lion.  I received two more confirmations after this.  Needless to say that He wants us to take note.  As the morning progressed, He gave me this word.  But before we get into this word, I want to tell you of a dream I had, which He reminded me about this morning, that I had about 5 years ago.  I knew the interpretation of the dream, but not the timing or for who.  I believe that today is that timing, the kairos moment that He has preordained.  So let's start with the dream and the interpretation.

DREAM

I dreamed that I was walking with my husband, my daughter and with other people going up a very steep hil.  I was ahead of my husband and my daughter was right at the bottom, riding a tricycle.  The reason my husband was behind me was because he was completely engrossed with what people around him were saying to him.  Not at all focused on where he was going.  The other thing that was strange was the fact that my daughter was riding this tricycle, which was completely inappropriate for her age, being 11 yrs old then.  She was right at the bottom of the hill and riding in circles.  As I reached the top, I saw these two massive lions sitting.  They were both a dirty red color.  I was very aware of them and made sure that they did not see me.  As I turned the corner, a whole crowd came up walking in my direction.  I immediately started to warn them about the lions and that they should turn left into the other road to avoid them.  Most of them immediately turned left. However, some of them got so frightened that they ran to the side, fell to the ground and proceeded to throw red dust on themselves, as to camouflage themselves.  Somehow in my dream I was aware that my husband and daughter would not listen to my warning.  End of dream.

INTERPRETATION

The dream as a whole is talking about a specific time, which I believe is now.  The hill speaks of the highway of holiness, which is indeed a very steep hill.  Our growth in the Lord so to speak.  My husband and my daughter are types and shadows of the church.  Some are not focused on their growth with the Lord in holiness.  My husband resembles those that are not focused, but the cares of this world and what this world has to offer is the most important to them.  My daughter represents those who have stagnated in their growth, enjoying life on their "tricycle" and riding in circles, never going from strength to strength.  They were left behind so to speak, also not having the ears to heed the warning.  The two lions speaks of destruction.  Not one, but two that is about to come upon this earth.  We often see lions in a case like this as the enemy, which very well could be the case, as the Lord uses the enemy to excecute His judgment on this world.  The people coming from the other side of the hill resembles the church who has matured in Christ, as they were on top of the hill.  They will heed the warning as they were quick to "change their way" and to avoid the coming attack.  Those who went from out of them to dive into the sand and to camouflage themselves, are those that when destruction will come, will fear and this fear will cause them to compromise, hence why they covered themselves in the same "color" of the two lions.  

And now for the word Father gave me this morning.


 LIKE A ROARING LION

Warn My people that I am about to roar. Just as the earth shakes and trembles at the roar of a lion, so I now, the LION OF JUDAH, is about to roar.

My bold and courageous ones will not fear as they stand in the midst of the Jordan to passover.

Passover into the promise that is only by faith. For the waters will not overwhelm them as My ark goes before them. For I am the Ark and I am the LION OF JUDAH. Once more I have said that I will shake the earth. That which is built on Me will stand, but that which is not will be shaken by My roar. For My wrath is kindled against the earth. It is kindled against the bloodshed and rebellion - against Me.

No one takes heed to the hour, for whilst they say, peace and safety, sudden destruction will come! Those that are asleep will be caught off guard. But you my HOLY ONES are not of the night. You who have watched and prayed will see Me soon.

Prepare! Prepare! Watch and pray until I come. For soon this earth will reel and all will be shaken by My roar. They will tremble at My roar when they should have trembled at My word.  They will be forsaken in My judgment and cry out to Me, but it will be too late.

Prepare My Bride for I am about to roar.


I come.

Scripture ref:

Hosea 5:14

For I shall be unto Ephraim as a lion and as a young lion to the house of Judah. I, even I, will tear and go away. I will take away, and none shall rescue him

Hosea 13:7

Therefore, I will be unto them as a lion, as a leopard by the way will I observe them.

Proverbs 23: 13

The slothful man saith, Thete is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.

Proverbs 19: 12

The Kings wrath is like the roaring of a lion, but His favor is as the dew upon the grass.

Hebrews 12: 25 - 29

See that ye refuse not Him that speaketh. For if they esacaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from Him that speaketh from heaven.

Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reference and godly fear:

For our God is a comsuming fire

1 comment:

  1. Awesome for some and terrifying for those still sleeping. For those who should have know better, those having read His word and who say they know Him. I fear and pray for them the most... because they should have been aware, they read and claimed to have studied His word. But because it was "too difficult" they left the watching to others instead of digging in all the more, taking in His whole Word!

    ReplyDelete