Tuesday, February 9, 2021

CRY OUT!

CRY OUT! - AUDIO

(Open link for audio and press SMALL download button on the right hand corner)

Please note my telegram channel link:


CRY OUT!

(Please note that this word was unedited.  I spoke from my heart, that which He burdened me with.)

I have woken up this morning disheartened realizing that so many words of prophecy go out and that we as a people of God has heard so many prophecies.  And so many of them have not come true and we have lost utter respect for prophets whether they are true or false. The point is that in general the connectation to prophets in these days is that of, "Well, let the chips fall where they may and we will see." 
The fear of God is no longer a crucial element in listening to the prophetic word.  Rather it is kind of like opening a fridge and deciding which meal would you like, because there is just so much to choose from.  And so we become overfed with prophecies and we become used to them and the Word of God, the spoken word of God and the written Word of God, falls to the ground and it dies there. And it is interesting, as per usual, Father always talks to me in my day to day life.  I was having a discussion with my daughter yesterday about how Father looks at how we look upon and treat authority in general.  And how we treat those who are in authority over us, whether it be your boss, whether it be your husband, father or mother.  How we treat them is an indication of how we treat Him.  And sometimes it is an indication, often it is in stark contrast to Him, because it disqualifies us before Him.  Because He says, how can you say you hate your brother that you can see, and at the same time say that you love Me whom you cannot see?  He also says that, "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and strength.  And the second commandment is as the first.  You must love your neighbor as yourself."  What He is saying is that the two goes hand in hand.  

Now what I want to do, is to bring the two, the written word and the spoken word of God, parallel next to each other and our attitude in general, with regard to the written word of God and the spoken word of God.  I realized that when I spoke to my daughter yesterday about authority, I explained to her the importance of listening.  That in the small things that she was disobeying me with regard to her routines, her little chores that she has to do, the fact the we as parents often have to tell our children over and over the same thing to do, which is so easy for us to see as just a teenaged thing or a child thing.  It is interesting that her neck was sore yesterday.  This reminded me this morning when I thought about the word that I gave yesterday about the sackloth, it reminded me of Israel, that God said they are stiffnecked, which means they hardened their will.  

I have realized that there are many people out there that harden their will, they harden their neck, they refuse to submit and humble themselves to either the written word of God or the spoken word of God.  Because as many as there are different prophecies, in the same way there are so many different teachings.  And we have become fat and obese in the spirit.  And it is an assembly line.  We get to choose who we want to listen to, how we want to listen and if we want to listen.  We take our word from the Lord, whether written or spoken and we decide whether we like staik, or veggies or potatoe chips and whatever it may be. And that which we are not particularly interested in, we just push to the side.  Well, it just does not work that way.  It just does not work that way that we get to choose what we will receive from God.  

When I spoke to Father this morning about it, we know that the Word says that in the last days people will only listen to that which tickles their ears. That which affirms them, that which is exciting, even if it is bad news, that which builds them up.  But to be reprimanded, to be told that your obedience will cost you something, well, they have the attitude of, "We will see, that is not necessarily what God is telling me." There is just a general lack of the fear of God.  So when I spoke to Father about this, this morning, being dispondent, realizing that the words that He gives me, I cannot take responsibility for how other people listen to it.  I can only take responsibility for how I listen to it.  Whether I am obedient, whether my neck is stiff or not.  Whether I look flippantly at a word given, whether by me or somebody else.  
Even His written Word.  I can only take responsibility for me.  I had to repent before Him this morning saying, " Father, I don't think that I can on both my hands count, because I do not have enough fingers, how many times I have listened to a word spoken by a prophet, somebody I consider as truly prophetic in character, not just in words, but in character, not just giving out words, but a person living the truth, living the message, who is the message.  I cannot count how many times I have listened to it, acknowleged it and thought it was good, realized it was for me and just moved on to the next message.  I cannot remember how many times I just simply did not wait on You and obey."  

And so this morning I feel compelled to leave this message to say that in this day and age that we find ourselves in, it is incumbent on us to search out the true words of God and to wait on Him and to ask Him to sift us. To ask Him to show us our hearts.  To ask Him what is required of us and to humble ourselves and do His will.  Because we will be held accountable for every idle work we speak.  But not only that, we will be held accountable for every word He spoke.  Because He says in His Word that it is not He that came to judge us, but the very words that He speaks will one day judge us.  
So this is a warning that I am putting out there, a warning to the Bride.  To take note, to consider, not only what she speaks but what is spoken as well and to see if she has lost the fear of God and walks in arrogance, in pride over the word of God.  Because we will be held accountable and we lack the fear of God, we surely do need to seek His face afresh for the Fear of God.  For our God will not be mocked.  He deserves all the honor, He deserves all the glory, He deserves all the praise.  He deserves it because He is God.  Without even having died for us He already deserved it.  Because He is Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipresent.  He is God and we treat Him like a man.  We treat Him as a mere man.  I think our arrogance is a stench in His nostrils.  My arrogance towards His spoken Word and His written Word is a stench to my nostrils.  And today I repent.  Today I repent of how I treat His Word.  Because His Word is life.  His Word carries His essence.  His Word is almighty.  It is exalted above His Name.  His Word will one day judge us and yet we go flippantly with it.  Because we open ourselves up to every single person's "prophetic word".  We do not fear and tremble at His Word anymore.  And He says in His Word He is seeking those who will fear and tremble at His Word.   

I for one want to do that, especially because He uses me to speak.  I pray that you will not hear me speak, but that you will hear the heart of God.  Because the Word says that it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God.  And if the righteous are barely saved, how much less the wicked.  The righteous are barely saved.  

May God forgive us and may He work in our hearts to such an extent that we will turn back to the fear of God.  Because the Word says that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. The fear of God is understanding.  And in all your getting, get understanding.  We need to know that God is not playing with us, we commercialized His Word, we have made money out of His Word, we have travilized His Word, we have trampled on His Word like swine.  In our own personal lives, who of us can truly say, "Lord every time a prophetic word has gone out, or everytime I have listened to Your Word, I humbled myself and I obeyed.  I did what You asked of me."  How many of us can truly say that?  Do we not have reason to put on sackloth.  To cry out for mercy!  This is the Word Father has given me.  I had a hawk crying out endlessly yesterday, and I knew Father was saying something to me.  And I did not know what it was.  Then we had a mouse that were drowning in our pool.  I thought of the connection because hawks eat mice and when I looked up the meaning of it, the meaning was CRY OUT.   For both a hawk, but also a particular mouse in the Word means to CRY OUT.  And God is saying to me, "Cry out! Cry out to My people. Cry out that I will hold them accountable for the words that I speak."  I pray that you will hear what the Spirit of God is crying out to you personally and that you will no longer be stiffnecked, but that you will humble yourself as I am going to do first and foremost as He speaks to my heart. 

Please Read:

Jeremiah 7: 21 - 28

21 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings unto your sacrifices, and eat flesh.

22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

25 Since the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt unto this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they hearkened not unto me, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers.

27 Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

28 But thou shalt say unto them, This is a nation that obeyeth not the voice of the Lord their God, nor receiveth correction: truth is perished, and is cut off from their mouth.





No comments:

Post a Comment